Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

my program will compile but it wont run!!!

ImprezaImpreza Posts: 4Member
when i try to run my program, is says
"sign or digit expected (error #552 at 12383)"
what is wrong?? my program was fine but i adjusted something and i forget what i adjusted!!
and now it wont work

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : when i try to run my program, is says
    : "sign or digit expected (error #552 at 12383)"
    : what is wrong?? my program was fine but i adjusted something and i forget what i adjusted!!
    : and now it wont work
    :
    You could try to delete the compiled program and then recompile it. Perhaps this will clear the error.
  • sexyderrysexyderry Posts: 31Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by sexyderry at 2002-11-29 8:3:24[/red][/b][hr]
    : : when i try to run my program, is says
    : : "sign or digit expected (error #552 at 12383)"
    : : what is wrong?? my program was fine but i adjusted something and i forget what i adjusted!!
    : : and now it wont work
    : :
    : You could try to delete the compiled program and then recompile it. Perhaps this will clear the error.
    :
    You could try and go into "search" and then "find error" type in the number you see on the screen (123:83) the computer wiil highlight the place where this error is occuring.. then adjust that place... hope it works. :-D

• viv.viv. Posts: 72Member

this error should only come up when in your program, you enter somthing like 2.3 in a variable which is integer.

• ibyiby Posts: 323Member
    :
    : this error should only come up when in your program, you enter somthing like 2.3 in a variable which is integer.
    :
    :
    :

first of all, what compiler (and version) you have?