Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Freelance C++ programmer for hire

E-mail me at [email protected] for a complete bio of my skills and accomplishments. I am a C++ programmer with 10 years experiance mostly freelance, but I have worked on major corporate projects. I am a ex air force computer science officer, I have experiance with encryption and encoding with the military. I work best on windows type environment, however I am Java capable (please let me talk you out of useing java).

Comments

• hlbrennerhlbrenner Member Posts: 4
    : E-mail me at [email protected] for a complete bio of my skills and accomplishments. I am a C++ programmer with 10 years experiance mostly freelance, but I have worked on major corporate projects. I am a ex air force computer science officer, I have experiance with encryption and encoding with the military. I work best on windows type environment, however I am Java capable (please let me talk you out of useing java).
    I could use some help.
    I have contact with an "elite/elegant" style of lady who wishes
    to sell her photos + an autograph.
    Could you use your skills to locate responsible purchasers?
    Hyman Brenner, Lynn, MA 01902 USA
    [email protected]

• planarplanar Member Posts: 10
    Please provide correct email, the [email protected] fails.

planar
    --------------------

: E-mail me at [email protected] for a complete bio of my skills and accomplishments. I am a C++ programmer with 10 years experiance mostly freelance, but I have worked on major corporate projects. I am a ex air force computer science officer, I have experiance with encryption and encoding with the military. I work best on windows type environment, however I am Java capable (please let me talk you out of useing java).
    :