Load App before Booting W95

I would like to run my executable file before window 95 executes the explorer.
could any one help me with the code or logic to that. could any provide me the solution please.

Thank u in advance

Comments

• You can exicute your program in the autoexec.bat file. If it does not exist in the root of C: then create a file called autoexec.bat and execute your program from there.

[hr]
    When it came down to it I dropped everything and ran.
    -Ramza Final Fantasy Tactics

• SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USA
    : You can exicute your program in the autoexec.bat file. If it does not exist in the root of C: then create a file called autoexec.bat and execute your program from there.
    :
    : [hr]
    : When it came down to it I dropped everything and ran.
    : -Ramza Final Fantasy Tactics
    :
    :
    Right, and the format of this file is quite simple. You can create it with notepad or the old DOS edit program. Here's a sample that will run "MyDosApp" before Windoze boots.
    [code]
    @Echo Off
    C:WhateverMyDosApp.exe -Parameter
    [/code]
    The "@Echo Off" line turns off echoing so the system won't paste the autoexec batch file to your screen as it executes. Think of this file as a DOS prompt.

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]

• thank u for suggestions.
    I know about the autoexec.bat technique and I need any other technique which can hide my program (ie. with out placing it in autoexec.bat)
    I tried by placing the application name in System.ini and win.ini, but it doesnot work.

Thank u again in advance.

• SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USA
    That's easy. Use the registry.

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]

• Have you tried to run your app like a W98 service (yes, they exist). They are run pretty soon after Windows have started and before login in

: I would like to run my executable file before window 95 executes the explorer.
    : could any one help me with the code or logic to that. could any provide me the solution please.
    :
    : Thank u in advance
    :
    :
    :