Need Programmer to make stealth emailing software

Looking for very experienced programmer to develop a piece of stealth email software to send out millions of emails per day as well as not reveal the source by masking the ip address. Will give more details if interested.

Need a program along the lines of

stealth mail master which you can view all over the internet.

Comments

• Hi:

I think i'm the right guy you might be searching for, as I have already done such a thing (a program in C++ still in developement but already functional). Anyway give me full details like the platform and OS you are going to run such thing, the kind of internet access you'll use and how much you pay for that. When i say full details i mean everything. Of course one thing is obvious it will cause a lot of Spam but that is not my problem, it is yours. I can be contacted here: [email protected] <-- the double point is to avoid the email spiders.

hal+

: Looking for very experienced programmer to develop a piece of stealth email software to send out millions of emails per day as well as not reveal the source by masking the ip address. Will give more details if interested.
    :
    : Need a program along the lines of
    :
    : stealth mail master which you can view all over the internet.
    :

• Dear Sir,

I am applying for the subjected position . The position seems to fit very well with my education, work experience and career goals.

I have 4 years hands on industrial experience in

Web Development - ASP, HTML, DHTML,JAVASCRIPT,VBSCRIPT,XML,COLDFUSION,DREAMWAVER,FLASH
    Software Development - VISUAL BASIC,ORACLE,ACCESS,FOX PRO, ,
    Database Development,-ORACLE,SQL SERVER,FOXPRO,DB2
    Networking-NOVEL,LAN,WINDOWS NT, WINDOWS 2000,
    Internet & Hardware

Presently I am working as computer incharge in Victor Tools Pvt. Ltd, Jalandhar,India..

My education and career goals seem to match perfectly with the requirements for the given job. Furthermore,
    I am genuinely interested in the position and working for as highly-esteemed a company as yours.
    I feel certain that I can meet your standards of efficient and high-quality work & pls note that salary is not a much important for me.

Thank you for your consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
    Kulwant Singh
    Mobile 09815122569
    email [email protected]
    H.No.1475,Mohalla Dyal Pur Gate,
    Kartar Pur - 144801
    Distt. Jalandhar (Punjab)
    India

: Looking for very experienced programmer to develop a piece of stealth email software to send out millions of emails per day as well as not reveal the source by masking the ip address. Will give more details if interested.
    :
    : Need a program along the lines of
    :
    : stealth mail master which you can view all over the internet.
    :