Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

c/c++ reference book

brtkltbrtklt Member Posts: 237
Can anyone recommend a book for this? I'm really interested in a book with a list of functions with a good description for both languages. The STL would be helpful and I'm not really looking for a tutorial, just something strictly for reference.

Comments

• stoberstober Member Posts: 9,765 ✭✭✭
    : Can anyone recommend a book for this? I'm really interested in a book with a list of functions with a good description for both languages. The STL would be helpful and I'm not really looking for a tutorial, just something strictly for reference.
    :

look on some on-line book stores like www.amazon.com and read the user comments about the books. They have quite a few good (and not-so-good) computer books.
  • brtkltbrtklt Member Posts: 237
    : : Can anyone recommend a book for this? I'm really interested in a book with a list of functions with a good description for both languages. The STL would be helpful and I'm not really looking for a tutorial, just something strictly for reference.
    : :
    :
    :
    : look on some on-line book stores like www.amazon.com and read the user comments about the books. They have quite a few good (and not-so-good) computer books.
    :
    I appreciate it. I did that and found one with a good review but wanted to check with someone that might have one they use they're pleased with before I spent any money. Their word is as good as anyone's I suppose. Thanks.