Question about screen resolution in VB.NET

I created a programm with VB.NET at a resolution of 800x600.
But when I run my program in a resolution higher then 800x600 my form and the text and controls in it look really small.

Firs question:
Is there anyone who knows what code I must use in VB.NET to make my program look the same on different resolutions?

Second question:
Is there a code I can use in my program that changes the computers display resolution in for example 800x600 so that my program looks fine.

Any help would be appreciated very much.
Please help!

VB Newbie

Comments

• : I created a programm with VB.NET at a resolution of 800x600.
    : But when I run my program in a resolution higher then 800x600 my form and the text and controls in it look really small.
    :
    : Firs question:
    : Is there anyone who knows what code I must use in VB.NET to make my program look the same on different resolutions?
    :
    : Second question:
    : Is there a code I can use in my program that changes the computers display resolution in for example 800x600 so that my program looks fine.
    :
    : Any help would be appreciated very much.
    : Please help!
    :
    : VB Newbie

Hey,

You can retrieve the current screen resolution by using the Screen object. That's the only help I can give you (And I am not sure if it works with VB.NET!)

:

Greets...
    Richard