My Open Source Assembler

I have an assembler submitted here on programmersheaven. The Delphi code is there. I can also send you the compiled exe if you don't have Delphi.

The assembler uses a textfile to store the machine code <-> assembly statement conversion data. The file can be useful to other people that want to make assemblers or compilers.

The program isn't finished and neither is the instruction set so if anyone wants to help, I'd be thankful.

Comments

• : I have an assembler submitted here on programmersheaven. The Delphi code is there. I can also send you the compiled exe if you don't have Delphi.
    :
    : The assembler uses a textfile to store the machine code <-> assembly statement conversion data. The file can be useful to other people that want to make assemblers or compilers.
    :
    :
    : The program isn't finished and neither is the instruction set so if anyone wants to help, I'd be thankful.
    :

Good Job where is it? mine is Open Source too. I had Delphi ( I have pay $50 for its registration. Expensives).

• [b][red]This message was edited by Josh Code at 2003-3-13 9:49:25[/red][/b][hr]
    : : I have an assembler submitted here on programmersheaven. The Delphi code is there. I can also send you the compiled exe if you don't have Delphi.

: Good Job where is it? mine is Open Source too. I had Delphi ( I have pay $50 for its registration. Expensives).
    :

I have an assembler submitted here on programmersheaven. The Delphi code is there.

It is on my personal page. Click my name at the top left of this message and you'll get to my page. Click the submission list to see my submissions. A program called "MyAssembler" is there. That is where you can download a zip file containing my Delphi source code files and a couple instruction set files.

Pharabee, where is your assembler? How can I get the code? What was it written in?

• [b][red]This message was edited by Moderator at 2003-3-13 18:17:14[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : I have an assembler submitted here on programmersheaven. The Delphi code is there. I can also send you the compiled exe if you don't have Delphi.
    :
    : : Good Job where is it? mine is Open Source too. I had Delphi ( I have pay $50 for its registration. Expensives).
    : :
    :
    : I have an assembler submitted here on programmersheaven. The Delphi code is there.
    :
    : It is on my personal page. Click my name at the top left of this message and you'll get to my page. Click the submission list to see my submissions. A program called "MyAssembler" is there. That is where you can download a zip file containing my Delphi source code files and a couple instruction set files.
    :
    :
    : Pharabee, where is your assembler? How can I get the code? What was it written in?
    :
    :
    :

It is on My WebPage. I'll Send it to you directly. I have not Finished it, still developing the Syntax checker.
    It is here http://city.boleh.com/~vampire_strikes/
    I'm developing it use MASM. The source code is Included I'll Updated Immediatly.

Hey that nice, Im sure you know a lot about this. I saw a function called ASMToFile. Where is the source?. I dont know how to handling a imm value.

• : It is on My WebPage. I'll Send it to you directly. I have not Finished it, still developing the Syntax checker.
    : It is here http://city.boleh.com/~vampire_strikes/
    : I'm developing it use MASM. The source code is Included I'll Updated Immediatly.
    :
    : Hey that nice, Im sure you know a lot about this. I saw a function called ASMToFile. Where is the source?. I dont know how to handling a imm value.
    :

My assembler was submitted here. Hopefully this link works.
    http://www.programmersheaven.com/search/download.asp?FileID=26018

I went to your site. I couldn't find your assembler, though.

All I could find was links for AlphaHackTool and Electronic Newspaper.

Where is your assembler?
  • : : It is on My WebPage. I'll Send it to you directly. I have not Finished it, still developing the Syntax checker.
    : : It is here http://city.boleh.com/~vampire_strikes/
    : : I'm developing it use MASM. The source code is Included I'll Updated Immediatly.
    : : Hey that nice, Im sure you know a lot about this. I saw a function called ASMToFile. Where is the source?. I dont know how to handling a imm value.
    :
    : My assembler was submitted here. Hopefully this link works.
    : http://www.programmersheaven.com/search/download.asp?FileID=26018
    :
    :
    : I went to your site. I couldn't find your assembler, though.
    :
    : All I could find was links for AlphaHackTool and Electronic Newspaper.
    :
    : Where is your assembler?
    :
    Yep thats its. AlphaHackTools. The source link is located there too.
  • Hi i am new to assembler. Could u suggest me some book or materials about how to form relocatable expression in relocatable output file for symbols.

: I have an assembler submitted here on programmersheaven. The Delphi code is there. I can also send you the compiled exe if you don't have Delphi.
    :
    : The assembler uses a textfile to store the machine code <-> assembly statement conversion data. The file can be useful to other people that want to make assemblers or compilers.
    :
    :
    : The program isn't finished and neither is the instruction set so if anyone wants to help, I'd be thankful.
    :

• : Hi i am new to assembler. Could u suggest me some book or materials about how to form relocatable expression in relocatable output file for symbols.

UMMMM..., We are all here to discuss about making Assembler not using it. But try to get to www.movsd.com.
    [Onan Farabi]
  • : : I have an assembler submitted here on programmersheaven. The Delphi code is there. I can also send you the compiled exe if you don't have Delphi.
    : : The assembler uses a textfile to store the machine code <-> assembly statement conversion data. The file can be useful to other people that want to make assemblers or compilers.
    : : The program isn't finished and neither is the instruction set so if anyone wants to help, I'd be thankful.
    :
    : Good Job where is it? mine is Open Source too. I had Delphi ( I have pay $50 for its registration. Expensives).
    :
    :
    Here's a test of any good compiler: can it compile itself?
    modded for assemblers: can it disassemble and reassemble itself correctly?

• : Here's a test of any good compiler: can it compile itself?
    : modded for assemblers: can it disassemble and reassemble itself correctly?
    :

That test only works if the assembler or compiler uses exactly the same language the compiler the compiler was made in. Does that make sense? hehe

I made my assembler in Delphi. It isn't even made in assembly so it is completely impossible to do assemble and reassemble the Delphi source files with my assembler.
  • I have made a assembler too , for mips arquitecture , it was my first assembler and compiler ... so the code is very bad coz i was always changing things , most because i was not expecting some bugs lol , now i am remaking the compiler in nasm ...
    My first realese was in C , the code is preaty bad but it works ...

it is in my page www.alunos.di.uevora.pt/~l1738/

rigth now i think server is down :( ...