Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Image Related Libraries in CC++ Programming Language

I am currently working on my Special Problem (thesis) project. My SP is entitled "Facial Detection and Recognition" which involve using Webcam or any othe media as a source of the image. This image will be analyze for presence of Face, if it is present, it will be compare to the Database.
This problem seems complex but i think it is very much feasible. Also I have search the net and most of the suggestion on the language to use is on C++.
In relation to this I would like to ask for your help!
I would like to know or have copies of the different libraries that deal with images and also the communication between the media and the program.
Thanks in advance......

Comments

• pmelendezpmelendez Member Posts: 1
    Hi Ryan,

My thesis of pregrade was under a part of your problem (Face Recognition) but i have a little experience in both problems. OpenCV at Intel Research is a pretty good tool if you want to be general but this problems(Face Detection and Recognition) is very wide and i'm sure that you will have another things more critical to attend.

I'm curious about the method that you will use, i had been use SVM and RBF for detection a recognition, if you wanna another type of help, i will be very happy if you want to contact me.

sincerely,

Pedro Melndez.

: I am currently working on my Special Problem (thesis) project. My SP is entitled "Facial Detection and Recognition" which involve using Webcam or any othe media as a source of the image. This image will be analyze for presence of Face, if it is present, it will be compare to the Database.
    : This problem seems complex but i think it is very much feasible. Also I have search the net and most of the suggestion on the language to use is on C++.
    : In relation to this I would like to ask for your help!
    : I would like to know or have copies of the different libraries that deal with images and also the communication between the media and the program.
    : Thanks in advance......
    :
    :