microwave theory

I'm trying to get some information about point to point microwave links by use of a magnetron as the primary oscillator. I know a klystron is more suitable oscillator,

but for lack of funding.. i have many magnetrons and no klystrons....so i'm trying to find a use for them....

Comments

• : I'm trying to get some information about point to point microwave links by use of a magnetron as the primary oscillator. I know a klystron is more suitable oscillator,
    : but for lack of funding.. i have many magnetrons and no klystrons....so i'm trying to find a use for them....
    :

:
    ----->www.microwave.com

• : I'm trying to get some information about point to point microwave links by use of a magnetron as the primary oscillator. I know a klystron is more suitable oscillator,
    : but for lack of funding.. i have many magnetrons and no klystrons....so i'm trying to find a use for them....
    :

:
    ----->www.microwave.com

:

:
    ----->www.microwave.com