Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C++ programmers needed in Florida

I have four years of C++ programming myself, and I am now working with a company in the Jacksonville, Florida area to find SR. level C++ and Unix programmers.

If this sounds like you please let me know!

Michael Leslie

Responsible for performing complex product design, implementation activities which require considerable research and analysis. Must be able

to understand, design, develop, and deliver advanced call processing and distributed system signalling systems. Expected to take ownership of a feature area and utilize IP, ATM, and SS7 technologies to create WAN/Telecom products that will create the core of Next Generation Networks.

You wiil follow, learn and implement emerging data networking and telecommunications networking protocols.

Understand the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues.

Contribute to the development of these requirements.

Take loosely defined feature requirements and lead the design and implementation of those features following sound software engineering

process from system requirements through to system test. Development of requirements definition, functional specification, interface

design, and detailed design documents.

Implementation and testing of advanced call processing and distributed signalling systems.

Preparation of technical documentation of product sub-systems.

Act as a team technical lead and assist other developers and mentor junior team members as necessary.

Assist management to define all personnel, facility, hardware, and any special resources needed to perform development activities.

Assist the testing group by providing proper release notes and timely bug fixes.

Assist technical writers to produce documentation that will clearly represent the use of software product to the end user.

Prepare and deliver presentations to peers and management

You should have:

* BS or MS in Computer Science

* 4-5 years experience building similar systems.

* Experience with telephony and networked applications

* Experience with the use of many IP-based protocols

* Ability to innovate

* Ability to rapidly grasp new technologies to understand applicability and use

* Excellent grasp of textbook algorithms and algorithm analysis

* Strong object-oriented design and implementation skills

* Strong oral and written communication skills