Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Anyone really code demos here or what?

Everybody talks about weird stuff like: "homemade rpgs", "Screensaver code" , "mouse drivers" and shit.

I thought this was a demo coding forum (like hornet.org demos) not like demo verison-apps programming!

Well anyway i don't code demos either but would like to learn...

peace.

--Skypher

Comments

• Gee...do you think you'll learn how to code

demos here ? Better download some effects

from hornet and learn with them.

(LEARN, not rip:)

• : Gee...do you think you'll learn how to code

: demos here ? Better download some effects

: from hornet and learn with them.

: (LEARN, not rip:)

:

:

: hehe don't think i will learn how to code demos here but to discuss demo coding.

• You can see my work at:

www.crosswinds.net/~tmb

But I still make small intros for the WWW site. I use the source codes to learn from, and my ASM knowledge is much more complete now.

Later,

AM of TMB Productions

URL:www.crosswinds.net/~tmb

• Hi Skypher,

you've said you want to learn coding demos? When you start learning it you'll ask the same questions like the others here. And, this forum wasn't build to teach demo-coding, only to help if there are any questions if you're learning it.

Sorry, I don't have the time to teach you (I've written more than 200 demos/6000 programs) but if you wanna see some good stuff, you should visit the following URLs:

www.assembly.org - the worlds best programmers go here for demo-coding

The 'future crew' seems to be the best demo-group in the world. Try to get some infos about them and you'll find really good demo-infos.

www.RuntimeTerror.de - my homepage. Some demos already are here, more will follow. Also some infos in coding demos by yourself.

greetings

RuntimeTerror

URL:www.RuntimeTerror.de