Write to a excel file?

Hi.
I have a problem that I hope someone could help me with. I want to write to an excel file, but I dont know how to do that. Does anyone know how to do that? I am very grateful for any kind of help.

Comments

• : Hi.
    : I have a problem that I hope someone could help me with. I want to write to an excel file, but I dont know how to do that. Does anyone know how to do that? I am very grateful for any kind of help.
    :

Hi,
    I don't think your goal is achived in a few lines of code. I know of two possibilities:

1. if you know the MS Excel format, you'll have to write a class in Java that can read, modify and safe Excel files. This should be really hard work to do.

2. you can use java with a java2com bridge (there are several of them, but most of them cost lots of money) to control Excel via COM. This is the easier way to do so, but still pretty much work.

Perhaps java isn't the right language to solve your problem, it's much more easier to do so via MS C++ or Visual Basic.

greetings moo