List Box

I'm wanting to add data from a recordset into a list box in VB6. I do not want to use the actual ADO controls properties to set this. I want to do it all in VB code. ( Ex.. lstName.additem {Item} {key} )

My question is, how can I add a second column in the list box next to each name. For example if I want to pull 'Name' and 'Phone Number' from a database. I want to be able to display both feilds in the listbox, and have the listbox's value equal to the phone number when they select an item. I only know how to add 'Name'.

Thanks !

Comments

• : I'm wanting to add data from a recordset into a list box in VB6. I do not want to use the actual ADO controls properties to set this. I want to do it all in VB code. ( Ex.. lstName.additem {Item} {key} )
    :
    : My question is, how can I add a second column in the list box next to each name. For example if I want to pull 'Name' and 'Phone Number' from a database. I want to be able to display both feilds in the listbox, and have the listbox's value equal to the phone number when they select an item. I only know how to add 'Name'.
    :
    : Thanks !
    :
    Use a listview control instead. Add items and subitems this will give you what you need

Hope this helps

John ;-)