About MainMenu

Hi,

Actually my question could appear ridiculus for some of you, but here it is: Why doesn't the shortcut letter isn't appearing when I test the program but is visible in the developpment window? I wrote the menu text like &File, but the "underlined" letter doesn't appear. I also realized that the shortcut list appears justified on the left, which is quite ugly when you have "ctrl+alt+F" and "alt-9" right under each other. Is there any configurations I didn't see in Visual Studio for those details? Thank you for help. I actually develop with Visual Studio.NET 2002 in Basic.NET language.

maxim1500

Comments

• : Hi,
    :
    : Actually my question could appear ridiculus for some of you:
    :
    Yes it does! But that's because most of us have no idea what your asking. Not many off us are visual type people on this board; we're into serious Qbasic etc. type stuff! ;-) . Try re-posting your message on the VB board here: http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/wwwboard.asp?Board=14&src=20&Setting=A9999F0001

Enjoy!

rg
  • : Actually my question could appear ridiculus for some of you, but here it is: Why doesn't the shortcut letter isn't appearing when I test the program but is visible in the developpment window? I wrote the menu text like &File, but the "underlined" letter doesn't appear. I also realized that the shortcut list appears justified on the left, which is quite ugly when you have "ctrl+alt+F" and "alt-9" right under each other. Is there any configurations I didn't see in Visual Studio for those details? Thank you for help. I actually develop with Visual Studio.NET 2002 in Basic.NET language.
    :

Underlined or not is XP (and, I believe, 2K) and not your app unless you've got something else I'm unaware of.

Left-justified? That is very odd; might be related to your underlines problem.

Mever heard of non-Visual Basic.Net, must be interesting to see. Probably as interesting as that VB-for-Linux...

Don't post on the VB board, post on the VB.Net board.