Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Cobol Compilers

bladerunnerbladerunner Member Posts: 4
Hi All,

I've just finished a course learning Cobol and now want to download a half decent compiler compatable with Windows 98 so I can keep up to date with my programming skills. I've already been to the Microfocus site and also download.com and there doesn't seem to be anything I'm looking for. Does anyone have any pointers or recommendations?

Best regards,

Paul.

Comments

• Wyle_EWyle_E Member Posts: 6
    : Hi All,
    :
    : I've just finished a course learning Cobol and now want to download a half decent compiler compatable with Windows 98 so I can keep up to date with my programming skills. I've already been to the Microfocus site and also download.com and there doesn't seem to be anything I'm looking for. Does anyone have any pointers or recommendations?

Off-topic, but a Dogpile search on "COBOL compiler freeware download" got several hits, including a Fujitsu compiler at www.capitalware.biz/pc_win_dev.html
    that looks good.
  • bladerunnerbladerunner Member Posts: 4
    : : Hi All,
    : :
    : : I've just finished a course learning Cobol and now want to download a half decent compiler compatable with Windows 98 so I can keep up to date with my programming skills. I've already been to the Microfocus site and also download.com and there doesn't seem to be anything I'm looking for. Does anyone have any pointers or recommendations?
    :
    : Off-topic, but a Dogpile search on "COBOL compiler freeware download" got several hits, including a Fujitsu compiler at www.capitalware.biz/pc_win_dev.html
    : that looks good.
    :
    Thanks Matey,

I'll check it out!

Best regards