Heloo From Room Moderator

Hi All,
I am [blue]Er. Gurpreet Singh [/blue]. I am highly honored by my appointment as the new [b]Room Moderator[/b].

A Room Moderator does all things which are required to run the board smoothly like deleting duplicate messages, shifting message which do not belong to board,removing message that contains abuses and bad content and so on.

I will, from now onwards do all things which are necessary to do inorder to help both ,Persons asking a question and posting an reply on this board.

I see the traffic is very less as it is[blue] deep rooted quite much [/blue] and ordinary people dont come this much deep.

But I have already written a mail to the webmaster about the matter and will be getting his response in a short while.

You will continue to get Answers which are posted here as I have taken the personal responsibility to help all kind of question posted here.Even If I dont know the answer I will try my best to guide you on the matter.

If possible I will gather [blue]more expert traffic [/blue]in here so that we can have lot of different opinions here. An Expert opinion worths a Million.

[b]Regards
Er. [blue]Gurpreet Singh [/blue](B.E [blue]Mech.)[/blue][/b]
[hr]

Comments

• Hey Gurpreet,

Congratulations! Pretty cool to have you as the board moderator. Now I realise that I'm a bit late but... uhh you never mentioned it in the other VB board now did you?

Greets...
    Richard

• : Hey Gurpreet,
    :
    : Congratulations!

[blue] Thank You very Much !! :-) [/blue]

:Pretty cool to have you as the board moderator. Now I realise that I'm a bit late but...

[blue] As I said in another post
    "Its always better to be late then to not do it atall."

But Thanks anyways. It feels quite good to have some power.
    (Specially to delete those post which have opinion
    different from me ,he he Just kidding !!)

I havent deleted a post yet and dont think will do it Until I have a damm good reason to do so.

[/blue]

:uhh you never mentioned it in the other VB board now did you?

[blue] lets say I dont want to show off ;-)
    [/blue]

[b]Regards
    Er. [blue]Gurpreet Singh [/blue](B.E [blue]Mech.)[/blue][/b]
    [hr]