help in biometrics

hello ppl...i'm currently doing my final year project in biometrics...(preferably in face/fingerprint/voice recognition) and i have no idea where to start...help wanted! -THX-

Comments

• : hello ppl...i'm currently doing my final year project in biometrics...(preferably in face/fingerprint/voice recognition) and i have no idea where to start...help wanted! -THX-
    :
    What would you like to know, I am not a programmer but I own (5)Live Scan Fingerprinting machines. I can show you the right people that are my vendors that design systems for Law Enforcement.
  • : hello ppl...i'm currently doing my final year project in biometrics...(preferably in face/fingerprint/voice recognition) and i have no idea where to start...help wanted! -THX-
    :
    hi... i'm also doing a thesis on face recognition. spec. 3D face recognition... right now, i'm hoping that i could use LDA (least discriminant analysis) algorithm for face recogniton... i have a face recognition system but it is in PCA... we can help each other if you want. :)
  • hey...i doin face recognition in vc++ using PCA method also! Can we share our knowledge in this field? i havent really start on my coding...! hope to get more information frm u all! welcome to add me in msn babyjoeysimcj@hotmail.com thankz and take care