Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Network spread

paran0idparan0id Member Posts: 1
hi im very new to programing...the recent worms that have been spreading have got my interest.. i would like to learn more on worms and virii..if sumwun could please send me a tutorial or sample code on spreading thru a LAN would be much apreaciated...although any type of virus would be helpful..dw im not planning to unleash one apon society..just for educational purposes..thanks..

please email to [email protected]

Comments

• didanididani Member Posts: 99
    : hi im very new to programing...the recent worms that have been spreading have got my interest.. i would like to learn more on worms and virii..if sumwun could please send me a tutorial or sample code on spreading thru a LAN would be much apreaciated...although any type of virus would be helpful..dw im not planning to unleash one apon society..just for educational purposes..thanks..
    :
    : please email to [email protected]
    :
    if u are serious about this, u should use another programming language, for vb commands can be easily blocked.

If u aren't, u can use vb, hell, u can use sql if u want to
    first, u should discover an exploitable leak in the security, and if u do, just write a program that copies itself to the victim, and executes there
    EtHeO out...

• markblue777markblue777 Member Posts: 184
    : : hi im very new to programing...the recent worms that have been spreading have got my interest.. i would like to learn more on worms and virii..if sumwun could please send me a tutorial or sample code on spreading thru a LAN would be much apreaciated...although any type of virus would be helpful..dw im not planning to unleash one apon society..just for educational purposes..thanks..
    : :
    : : please email to [email protected]
    : if u are serious about this, u should use another programming language, for vb commands can be easily blocked.
    :
    : If u aren't, u can use vb, hell, u can use sql if u want to
    : first, u should discover an exploitable leak in the security, and if u do, just write a program that copies itself to the victim, and executes there
    : EtHeO out...
    :
    :
    Hi how would you find system exploits outcos this is the bit i am really stuk on
  • didanididani Member Posts: 99
    : : : hi im very new to programing...the recent worms that have been spreading have got my interest.. i would like to learn more on worms and virii..if sumwun could please send me a tutorial or sample code on spreading thru a LAN would be much apreaciated...although any type of virus would be helpful..dw im not planning to unleash one apon society..just for educational purposes..thanks..
    : : :
    : : : please email to [email protected]
    : : :
    : : if u are serious about this, u should use another programming language, for vb commands can be easily blocked.
    : : If u aren't, u can use vb, hell, u can use sql if u want to
    : : first, u should discover an exploitable leak in the security, and if u do, just write a program that copies itself to the victim, and executes there
    : : EtHeO out...
    : Hi how would you find system exploits outcos this is the bit i am really stuk on
    :
    try astalavista.box.sk and search for exploits
    EtHeO out...