I am getting started to create a 2D Engine which can basically do as follow.
OS: windows 95/98
complier: Visual C++ 6.0
language: Windows SDK
1. Load icons from an Icon Library such as *.DLL files.
2. Save icons from memory into *.DLL that has already included icons by program you made.
3. Combine two *.DLL files that has already included icons into one files.
(one *.DLL file)
4. 2D Map can be edited by selecting icons.
Technic problems I meet now:
1. I don't know how to create a new *.DLL file for storing icons.
2. I don't know how to save an icon into a *.DLL file that has existed.
1.Does anyone know the structure of an DLL file.
2.How do I create a new *.DLL file?
3.How do I load or save icons I want from an *.DLL files.