Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

want to compile a c++ programm through ASP page

hi friends
shatabdi here
i want to create a web page that will contain a textarea where user can type in there program(C++) and then there will be a execute button on which when he clicks he will get a page showing the result of the programm. For this i want that to create a file in the server and the content of the file will be the programm and then followed by running the program and retrieving the result in a form of string that can be displayed in the next page
can anyone help me out.
i'm using ASP .Till the creation of file it is ok but how to run it

Comments

• MerlynsonMerlynson Member Posts: 4
    :
    : hi friends
    : shatabdi here
    : i want to create a web page that will contain a textarea where user can type in there program(C++) and then there will be a execute button on which when he clicks he will get a page showing the result of the programm. For this i want that to create a file in the server and the content of the file will be the programm and then followed by running the program and retrieving the result in a form of string that can be displayed in the next page
    : can anyone help me out.
    : i'm using ASP .Till the creation of file it is ok but how to run it
    :

This is just a guess. As a scripting language ASP shouldn't really access executables, which you'd need to do this, but it can use ActiveX controls so maybe making the button an ActiveX object is something to look at.