Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

will this code....

markblue777markblue777 Member Posts: 184
will this code make the pc shut down with out prompting the user if it does more plz tell me and tell me the exact line and places where i have to put it for it to work please thanks if u can help that would be great it is just that i bundled the code together as a rough idea cos i got sum code and edited it so i hope it is right
[blue]
Public Sub LogOff(Force As Boolean)
On Error GoTo skip
Dim SM As New clsShut
Select Case Force
Case True
SM.ForceLogoff
Case False
SM.LogOff
End Select
skip:
End Sub
[/blue]
from
mark

Comments

• GideonOmegaGideonOmega Member Posts: 617
    [b][red]This message was edited by GideonOmega at 2004-4-14 5:29:54[/red][/b][hr]
    : will this code make the pc shut down with out prompting the user if it does more plz tell me and tell me the exact line and places where i have to put it for it to work please thanks if u can help that would be great it is just that i bundled the code together as a rough idea cos i got sum code and edited it so i hope it is right
    : [blue]
    : Public Sub LogOff(Force As Boolean)
    : On Error GoTo skip
    : Dim SM As New clsShut
    : Select Case Force
    : Case True
    : SM.ForceLogoff
    : Case False
    : SM.LogOff
    : End Select
    : skip:
    : End Sub
    : [/blue]
    : from
    : mark
    :

Do you happen to have the code for the clsShut?

Also check out the posts on the bottom of this page or in the next one, there is a thread on forcing shutdowns.
    [blue]
    C:Dos
    C:Dos Run
    Run Dos Run
    [/blue]

• markblue777markblue777 Member Posts: 184
    : [b][red]This message was edited by GideonOmega at 2004-4-14 5:29:54[/red][/b][hr]
    : : will this code make the pc shut down with out prompting the user if it does more plz tell me and tell me the exact line and places where i have to put it for it to work please thanks if u can help that would be great it is just that i bundled the code together as a rough idea cos i got sum code and edited it so i hope it is right
    : : [blue]
    : : Public Sub LogOff(Force As Boolean)
    : : On Error GoTo skip
    : : Dim SM As New clsShut
    : : Select Case Force
    : : Case True
    : : SM.ForceLogoff
    : : Case False
    : : SM.LogOff
    : : End Select
    : : skip:
    : : End Sub
    : : [/blue]
    : : from
    : : mark
    : :
    :
    :
    : Do you happen to have the code for the clsShut?
    :
    : Also check out the posts on the bottom of this page or in the next one, there is a thread on forcing shutdowns.
    : [blue]
    : C:Dos
    : C:Dos Run
    : Run Dos Run

well no i have not sorry do u have anyt code that will do it easily i have looked down at that topic and that is where i got the idea from but it was no gud for my exact perpose if possible wot is a restart one if u no plz
    thanks from
    mark
  • GideonOmegaGideonOmega Member Posts: 617
    : : [b][red]This message was edited by GideonOmega at 2004-4-14 5:29:54[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : will this code make the pc shut down with out prompting the user if it does more plz tell me and tell me the exact line and places where i have to put it for it to work please thanks if u can help that would be great it is just that i bundled the code together as a rough idea cos i got sum code and edited it so i hope it is right
    : : : [blue]
    : : : Public Sub LogOff(Force As Boolean)
    : : : On Error GoTo skip
    : : : Dim SM As New clsShut
    : : : Select Case Force
    : : : Case True
    : : : SM.ForceLogoff
    : : : Case False
    : : : SM.LogOff
    : : : End Select
    : : : skip:
    : : : End Sub
    : : : [/blue]
    : : : from
    : : : mark
    : : :
    : : Do you happen to have the code for the clsShut?
    : : Also check out the posts on the bottom of this page or in the next one, there is a thread on forcing shutdowns.
    : : [blue]
    : : C:Dos
    : : C:Dos Run
    : : Run Dos Run
    :
    :
    : well no i have not sorry do u have anyt code that will do it easily i have looked down at that topic and that is where i got the idea from but it was no gud for my exact perpose if possible wot is a restart one if u no plz
    : thanks from
    : mark
    :
    Try this in a code module
    [code]
    Declare Function ExitWindowsEx Lib "user32" (ByVal uFlags As Long, ByVal dwReserved As Long) As Long
    Public Const EWX_FORCE = 4
    Public Const EWX_LOGOFF = 0
    Public Const EWX_REBOOT = 2
    Public Const EWX_SHUTDOWN = 1
    [/code]

and then where ever you want to shutdown:
    [code]
    ExitWindowsEx EWX_SHUTDOWN, 0
    [/code]

works for 98, not sure how to do it for xp - I belive as it is there will be no option for the victim to stop it.

[blue]
    C:Dos
    C:Dos Run
    Run Dos Run
    [/blue]