Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

c++ + flash

jonteanderssonjonteandersson Member Posts: 1
Is there any smart way to integrate a cmd window in a flash site/prog/what ever. I would appreciate guides/tourturials on how to make a c++ prog communicate with flash.

Comments

• prasunprasun Member Posts: 46
    : Is there any smart way to integrate a cmd window in a flash site/prog/what ever. I would appreciate guides/tourturials on how to make a c++ prog communicate with flash.
    :
    I think interacting an windows application with c or c++ is not possible or even if it is it is very complicated but you can interact flash through vc++ programs.
  • chick80chick80 Member Posts: 349
    : : Is there any smart way to integrate a cmd window in a flash site/prog/what ever. I would appreciate guides/tourturials on how to make a c++ prog communicate with flash.
    : :
    Well, if I remember well from Flash you can use the 'command' instruction (or something similar, check the help) to call an executable file.

Anyway this would work only locally if you don't have permission to run .exe files on the server...

nICO

[hr]
    [italic]How beautiful, if Sorrow had not made sorrow more beautiful than Beauty itself.[/italic]
    JOHN KEATS