Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Windows API

memecordonmemecordon Member Posts: 37
I imported into Delphis Library the OLEacc.dll which in some website said it contained the function "AccessibleObjectFromWindow()" but i couldnt find it in there...can anyone help me???

thanx

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Member Posts: 6,349
    : I imported into Delphis Library the OLEacc.dll which in some website said it contained the function "AccessibleObjectFromWindow()" but i couldnt find it in there...can anyone help me???
    :
    : thanx
    :
    Here is the explanation on the microsoft site:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/msaa/msaaccrf_2r7b.asp
  • memecordonmemecordon Member Posts: 37
    ok, thanx, but, how can i use it in my delphi app???? sorry, i'm not that pro....:(
  • zibadianzibadian Member Posts: 6,349
    : ok, thanx, but, how can i use it in my delphi app???? sorry, i'm not that pro....:(
    :
    Here's the function definition in Delphi:
    [code]
    function AccessibleObjectFromWindow(hwnd: THandle; dwObjectID: DWord; REFIID: TGUID; ppvObject: pointer): HResult; StdCall; external 'oleacc.dll';
    [code]
    I think this is correct, although I'm not sure about the type of the REFIID. I cannot help you with using the function, since I'm also not a pro, and I currently don't have the time to test (and thus learn) it.
  • memecordonmemecordon Member Posts: 37
    Thanx...i'll try it