Custom controls (flat, skinable)

Hi!!!

I want to create button, listbox, editbox... and other standart controls but to look flat (or maybe skinable controls). I try to modify WMPaint proc but it din't work. Is there any free source code, help or doc wich explains how to do some thing like that?

Thanks!

Comments

• : Hi!!!
    :
    : I want to create button, listbox, editbox... and other standart controls but to look flat (or maybe skinable controls). I try to modify WMPaint proc but it din't work. Is there any free source code, help or doc wich explains how to do some thing like that?
    :
    : Thanks!
    :
    I've done such things in the past using the TPaintBox and TImage. It's a bit of work, but you can easily control the way the controls appear.
  • : I've done such things in the past using the TPaintBox and TImage. It's a bit of work, but you can easily control the way the controls appear.
    :

This can work for buttons but it is VERY VERY VEEEERY hard to make edit box or combo box like that... isn't it?