Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

displaying picture from video camera and passing signal to a motor

hiii friends..
am working on a project in which i have to pass signal to a motor having 4 pole.Any one of them can be 1 and all others should be 0 at any instance.motor will rotate a belt.Then a sensor will sense the position of belt and send a signal.According to the siganl i have to display graphical output. simultaneously i have to display live image from a video camera.
if some one can help me out plzzzzzzzzz.

Comments

• My_AusweisMy_Ausweis Member Posts: 6
    : hiii friends..
    : am working on a project in which i have to pass signal to a motor having 4 pole.Any one of them can be 1 and all others should be 0 at any instance.motor will rotate a belt.Then a sensor will sense the position of belt and send a signal.According to the siganl i have to display graphical output. simultaneously i have to display live image from a video camera.
    : if some one can help me out plzzzzzzzzz

If you want to display from computer or other things combine with video (AVI), you can use IC stv5730, from www.st.com, I have tried it to write alphabet character with video background, and it works, hope this will information will help u.Thx