Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

default margin of printer

RedferrineRedferrine Member Posts: 31
Hi,

I did a report in ms access which must run in a .17 margin left and right. My problem is that, it was perfectly working and can be set to .17 margin when i installed it but after a technician had his maintenance cleaning and installation of used parts, the printer's margin always revert back to .25... how can i set it so that it will allow a .17 left and right margin?

Will really appreciate,
Red

Comments

• ricbluesricblues Member Posts: 6
    I see this is an old question, but anyway. Access2000 contains a bug which chanches printermargins in reports to default after almost any development in the database or sometimes even changes in windows-configuration. Eliminate the bug by doing this:
    In the menubar click on extra > options > general > automatic name correction, than de-select tracking information. Problem solved......
    Please note that menuitems mentioned are translated from dutch version of access I use.

ricblues holland

: Hi,
    :
    : I did a report in ms access which must run in a .17 margin left and right. My problem is that, it was perfectly working and can be set to .17 margin when i installed it but after a technician had his maintenance cleaning and installation of used parts, the printer's margin always revert back to .25... how can i set it so that it will allow a .17 left and right margin?
    :
    : Will really appreciate,
    : Red
    :