DBLookupComboBox

I want to use DBLookupComboBox and to fill it with information from a database.
I don't know how to do that.

Comments

• :
    : I want to use DBLookupComboBox and to fill it with information from a database.
    : I don't know how to do that.
    :
    :
    Simply set the ListSource to the correct DataSource from which you want to get the values. Then set the ListField to the correct field within that DataSource. You can find more info on this in the help files and the MastApp demo.
  • : :Hy!
    I can't manage with DBLookupComboBox. I set ListSource, ListField,KeyField,DataSource and DataField but nothing hapen.
    And I don't know what to write in a procedure to fill the BLookupComboBox with all the elements that results after a query.
    I can't see how MastApp works because I heven't the database that the program use.
    Please help me.

Good wishes,
    vera

---------------
    : : I want to use DBLookupComboBox and to fill it with information from a database.
    : : I don't know how to do that.
    : :
    : Simply set the ListSource to the correct DataSource from which you want to get the values. Then set the ListField to the correct field within that DataSource. You can find more info on this in the help files and the MastApp demo.
    :

• : : :Hy!
    : I can't manage with DBLookupComboBox. I set ListSource, ListField,KeyField,DataSource and DataField but nothing hapen.
    : And I don't know what to write in a procedure to fill the BLookupComboBox with all the elements that results after a query.
    : I can't see how MastApp works because I heven't the database that the program use.
    : Please help me.
    :
    : Good wishes,
    : vera
    :
    : ---------------
    : : : I want to use DBLookupComboBox and to fill it with information from a database.
    : : : I don't know how to do that.
    : : :
    : : :
    : : Simply set the ListSource to the correct DataSource from which you want to get the values. Then set the ListField to the correct field within that DataSource. You can find more info on this in the help files and the MastApp demo.
    :
    :