Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Algorithim Design

BigQuesoBigQueso Member Posts: 36
Hello all-
I am currently taking an algorithm design course. Basically its computer science 2. (Increase the efficiency of this program...etc.) The book for the class is Data Structures and Algorithms in Java. Anyway...the book is extremely bland and boring to read. I was just wondering if anyone had some suggestions for an alternate text for me to read. Any recomendations would be highly appreciated. A book that could keep my attention would be great. Thanks for your time.
BigQ.

Comments

• stiffmaestrostiffmaestro Member Posts: 16
    : Hello all-
    : I am currently taking an algorithm design course. Basically its computer science 2. (Increase the efficiency of this program...etc.) The book for the class is Data Structures and Algorithms in Java. Anyway...the book is extremely bland and boring to read. I was just wondering if anyone had some suggestions for an alternate text for me to read. Any recomendations would be highly appreciated. A book that could keep my attention would be great. Thanks for your time.
    : BigQ.
    :
    :
    I would suggest Introduction to Algorithms 2nd Ed. by Cormen, Leiserson, Rivest, and Stein. It is kinda expensive though