Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

C++ graphics library in LINUX

Hi GOOD People!!!
I need help with start simple graphics programming in linux concretly in language C++. I can programm in C++ but I don't know what libraries and configuration should I set to start graphics programmig. I DON'T WANT TO PROGRAM IN X WINDOWING SYSTEM!!! I want to program graphics in system such: "pixel 1,1 has color 255 243 67" and so on. In other words I want to know how can I can go in "pixel mode" in command line (bash). Offer me PLEASE some tips and help.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• gautamgautam Member Posts: 642
    Try framebuffer device or svgalib.

: Hi GOOD People!!!
    : I need help with start simple graphics programming in linux concretly in language C++. I can programm in C++ but I don't know what libraries and configuration should I set to start graphics programmig. I DON'T WANT TO PROGRAM IN X WINDOWING SYSTEM!!! I want to program graphics in system such: "pixel 1,1 has color 255 243 67" and so on. In other words I want to know how can I can go in "pixel mode" in command line (bash). Offer me PLEASE some tips and help.
    :
    : Thanks in advance.
    :