Web browser source

Hi all,

I need source code or library of web browser that is basic but I dont want to use Microsoft Internet Explorer control. a good HTML parser is also useful..

In addition, can anyone tell me about Exec function ofInternet explorer control. I need the parameters and their meannings...

Thanks to all in advance...

Comments

• : Hi all,
    :
    : I need source code or library of web browser that is basic but I dont want to use Microsoft Internet Explorer control. a good HTML parser is also useful..
    :
    Both the Gecko engine (used in Mozilla, Firefox, etc) and the KHTML component (used in Konquerer and Safari) are open source. Of course, your usage of them needs to comply with their license agreements, and they are far from basic. :-)

: In addition, can anyone tell me about Exec function ofInternet explorer control. I need the parameters and their meannings...
    :
    I've no idea - I've never touched VB.NET (the excessive ugliness scares me off...), but the MSDN is the place to look for documentation of such things.

Jonathan

###
    for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");

• : : Hi all,
    : :
    : : I need source code or library of web browser that is basic but I dont want to use Microsoft Internet Explorer control. a good HTML parser is also useful..
    : Both the Gecko engine (used in Mozilla, Firefox, etc) and the KHTML component (used in Konquerer and Safari) are open source. Of course, your usage of them needs to comply with their license agreements, and they are far from basic. :-)
    :
    : : In addition, can anyone tell me about Exec function ofInternet explorer control. I need the parameters and their meannings...
    : I've no idea - I've never touched VB.NET (the excessive ugliness scares me off...), but the MSDN is the place to look for documentation of such things.
    :
    : Jonathan
    :
    : ###
    : for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    : (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    : /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");
    :
    :
    Yeah right Ugliness.... :-) Check at your signature. Here is what it looks like in red:[red]for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&(tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;/(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");[/red]