Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

PLaying SOUND in DOS based C++

spyroboyspyroboy Member Posts: 1
hi guys! i'm just a newbie in C++ and we have a school project that involves making a program with dos based C++. What i planned to do was play a sound file in sync with lyrics. Is it possible to play .wav formats usign dos based C++? I'd really appreciate if i could get some help ^_^ I'm just a newbie.. be easy on progamming lingo... hehe

thanks in advance for those who would reply ^_^ it would be of great help for me ^_^

Comments

• cbodapaticbodapati Member Posts: 65
    : hi guys! i'm just a newbie in C++ and we have a school project that involves making a program with dos based C++. What i planned to do was play a sound file in sync with lyrics. Is it possible to play .wav formats usign dos based C++? I'd really appreciate if i could get some help ^_^ I'm just a newbie.. be easy on progamming lingo... hehe
    :
    : thanks in advance for those who would reply ^_^ it would be of great help for me ^_^
    :

hi
    why don't u consider VC++ for the project.Any way, Do u know abt some low level programming, addressing ports and ..

Regards
    srikanth