Computer ShutDown/Logoff/ etc...

Hi, guys, I needed help on solving a problem. The thing is I saw an article on this website: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/sysinfo/base/how_to_shut_down_the_system.asp for programming windows api....however, when I compile for C in the compiler I get many errors....I am trying to make it a .exe file but it does not work. The article tells you on exploits for windows. Can someone tell me how can I complile and run it on my computer without errors occuring? Please it is very important since I am working on a certification. The site tells you many different things on how to force shutdown/or normal shut down a computer system....with many other things. Please email me your answers I will be very thankful since Im going nuts here! my email is: Dilshad40@hotmail.com bye and thanks.

Comments

• : Hi, guys, I needed help on solving a problem. The thing is I saw an article on this website: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/sysinfo/base/how_to_shut_down_the_system.asp for programming windows api....however, when I compile for C in the compiler I get many errors....I am trying to make it a .exe file but it does not work. The article tells you on exploits for windows. Can someone tell me how can I complile and run it on my computer without errors occuring? Please it is very important since I am working on a certification. The site tells you many different things on how to force shutdown/or normal shut down a computer system....with many other things. Please email me your answers I will be very thankful since Im going nuts here! my email is: Dilshad40@hotmail.com bye and thanks.
    :

It would help if you posted the errors you get. Make sure you #include at the top of your file.

[italic][blue]To understand recursive, first you need to understand recursive[/blue][/italic]

• You have to know, that this code is not a full program! It's just a function you can use in your c-applications. If you want to use this function you have to set the properties of your coding environment to c++ and windows-programming (not console!). After that [code]#include [/code] write a main()-Function and use the System-Shutdown.