Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

HELP: ctrl+alt+del in XP / NT

Can anyone please tell me how to hise a program from the hit list in XP / NT?

I know that a method exists in Win95 to WinMe using the function RegisterService() in Win32API, but it don't work in XP / NT.

Please lemme know if any 1 in here know that..

Also Can i make my form visible / invisibl using code and not form properties?

Thx.

Comments

• didanididani Member Posts: 99
    As far as I know, the ctrl alt del screen shows every process running, even system processes. What you can do however, is make a teeter-totter application: make two progs, both doing exactly the same, start each other, and keep starting each other when they get terminated. Almost impossible to terminate. If you're going for stealth, I fear I can't help you.
    You can hide and show your forms though, with the me.hide and me.show code's, or with me.visible = false, and me.visible = true.
    Hope to have helped you

: Can anyone please tell me how to hise a program from the hit list in XP / NT?
    :
    : I know that a method exists in Win95 to WinMe using the function RegisterService() in Win32API, but it don't work in XP / NT.
    :
    : Please lemme know if any 1 in here know that..
    :
    : Also Can i make my form visible / invisibl using code and not form properties?
    :
    : Thx.
    :

EtHeO out...

• IDKIDK Member Posts: 1,784
    : Can anyone please tell me how to hise a program from the hit list in XP / NT?
    :
    : I know that a method exists in Win95 to WinMe using the function RegisterService() in Win32API, but it don't work in XP / NT.
    :
    : Please lemme know if any 1 in here know that..
    :
    : Also Can i make my form visible / invisibl using code and not form properties?
    :
    : Thx.
    :
    You could do device driver, or an interupt
    function that's doing what you want.

[b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]

• silicon knightsilicon knight Member Posts: 4
    Try programming in VC++ or C++ thats the language of viruses