help me on GUI.

hi everyone,
been doing c++ for some time now, i now want to know what is the best application to study when it comes to c++ and gui. apart from mfc, and API's what else is there ? what is QT? can someone pliz explain,
if i wanted the easiest application when it comes to gui what is the best option. pliz help,
dinga

Comments

• : hi everyone,
    : been doing c++ for some time now, i now want to know what is the best application to study when it comes to c++ and gui. apart from mfc, and API's what else is there ? what is QT? can someone pliz explain,
    : if i wanted the easiest application when it comes to gui what is the best option. pliz help,
    : dinga
    :
    Directx, although it isn't easy to learn, but it is learnable. Directx is a set of structures, classes and constants for graphics, sound. It is an API, I believe.

OpenGL is another one I know of.

• [b][red]This message was edited by Archer282 at 2004-12-31 14:56:53[/red][/b][hr]
    : : hi everyone,
    : : been doing c++ for some time now, i now want to know what is the best application to study when it comes to c++ and gui. apart from mfc, and API's what else is there ? what is QT? can someone pliz explain,
    : : if i wanted the easiest application when it comes to gui what is the best option. pliz help,
    : : dinga
    : :
    : Directx, although it isn't easy to learn, but it is learnable. Directx is a set of structures, classes and constants for graphics, sound. It is an API, I believe.
    :
    : OpenGL is another one I know of.
    :
    :

I wouldnt reccamend OpenGL for just a GUI, OpenGL is more for games, and even then its not efficient, i have seen examples that take up like 500 lines just for a simple window with a black background.

the easiest thing i know of MFC.