Please help with VB Problem

I need the VB coding for this problem as soon as possible

A spy is to pick up an important document at sea shore then be picked up by a speedboat and taken to the mother ship. The mother ship is at a distance 50 miles from the beach, the point of pick up is at a distance 20 miles from the perpendicular of the line between the ship and the coastline. Once the pickup is done, the spy radios the ships captain and starts running to the point where he/she will be picked up by the speedboat. At that point the speedboat also leaves the mother ships location and proceeds towards the meeting point. The speed of the speedboat is 15 mph and the speed of the spy is 5 mph. Where should the speedboat and the spy meet in order to minimize the time between the pickup of the document and the boarding of the spy into the speedboat? You may answer the question by considering various distances between the point where the perpendicular from the ship hits the coastline and the point where the boat picks up the spy.

All numbers given above (50, 20, 15, 5) should be read from Visual basic text boxes. The user should have the option of changing those numbers. The program should produce tables with appropriate titles that display the times elapsed for each interval of the distance. Round all numbers to three decimal places. Highlight the recommended solution that solves the problem.

The interface of the VB program is to be:

- 4 textboxes for:
1. Ship Distance
2. Spy Distance
3. Boat Speed
4. Spy Speed
- A Calculate Button
- A listbox to display the results

Comments

• VB or VB.Net ? And have you done any of this homework yourself yet (and are stuck). Or are you just hoping someone will do the assignment for you to hand in ? :-)

: I need the VB coding for this problem as soon as possible
    :
    : A spy is to pick up an important document at sea shore then be picked up by a speedboat and taken to the mother ship. The mother ship is at a distance 50 miles from the beach, the point of pick up is at a distance 20 miles from the perpendicular of the line between the ship and the coastline. Once the pickup is done, the spy radios the ships captain and starts running to the point where he/she will be picked up by the speedboat. At that point the speedboat also leaves the mother ships location and proceeds towards the meeting point. The speed of the speedboat is 15 mph and the speed of the spy is 5 mph. Where should the speedboat and the spy meet in order to minimize the time between the pickup of the document and the boarding of the spy into the speedboat? You may answer the question by considering various distances between the point where the perpendicular from the ship hits the coastline and the point where the boat picks up the spy.
    :
    : All numbers given above (50, 20, 15, 5) should be read from Visual basic text boxes. The user should have the option of changing those numbers. The program should produce tables with appropriate titles that display the times elapsed for each interval of the distance. Round all numbers to three decimal places. Highlight the recommended solution that solves the problem.
    :
    :
    : The interface of the VB program is to be:
    :
    : - 4 textboxes for:
    : 1. Ship Distance
    : 2. Spy Distance
    : 3. Boat Speed
    : 4. Spy Speed
    : - A Calculate Button
    : - A listbox to display the results
    :
    :
    :

• Love to help= Not there yet. Love the reply - like my teacher - ask him a question and he hands you a pencil and paper- Show me your question he says.

: VB or VB.Net ? And have you done any of this homework yourself yet (and are stuck). Or are you just hoping someone will do the assignment for you to hand in ? :-)
    :
    :
    :
    : : I need the VB coding for this problem as soon as possible
    : :
    : : A spy is to pick up an important document at sea shore then be picked up by a speedboat and taken to the mother ship. The mother ship is at a distance 50 miles from the beach, the point of pick up is at a distance 20 miles from the perpendicular of the line between the ship and the coastline. Once the pickup is done, the spy radios the ships captain and starts running to the point where he/she will be picked up by the speedboat. At that point the speedboat also leaves the mother ships location and proceeds towards the meeting point. The speed of the speedboat is 15 mph and the speed of the spy is 5 mph. Where should the speedboat and the spy meet in order to minimize the time between the pickup of the document and the boarding of the spy into the speedboat? You may answer the question by considering various distances between the point where the perpendicular from the ship hits the coastline and the point where the boat picks up the spy.
    : : All numbers given above (50, 20, 15, 5) should be read from Visual basic text boxes. The user should have the option of changing those numbers. The program should produce tables with appropriate titles that display the times elapsed for each interval of the distance. Round all numbers to three decimal places. Highlight the recommended solution that solves the problem.
    : : The interface of the VB program is to be:
    : : - 4 textboxes for:
    : : 1. Ship Distance
    : : 2. Spy Distance
    : : 3. Boat Speed
    : : 4. Spy Speed
    : : - A Calculate Button
    : : - A listbox to display the results
    :
    :

MarkNet

• >> Show me your question he says.

There's no problem with the amount of info given about the question. And there's no problem helping out with it.
    But there's a massive difference between "Please help me on this part of the question because I'm stuck" and "I need the VB coding for this problem as soon as possible".

If you don't see the difference at the moment, trust me - you will at some time in the future.

:
    : Love to help= Not there yet. Love the reply - like my teacher - ask him a question and he hands you a pencil and paper- Show me your question he says.
    :
    : : VB or VB.Net ? And have you done any of this homework yourself yet (and are stuck). Or are you just hoping someone will do the assignment for you to hand in ? :-)
    : : : I need the VB coding for this problem as soon as possible
    : : :
    : : : A spy is to pick up an important document at sea shore then be picked up by a speedboat and taken to the mother ship. The mother ship is at a distance 50 miles from the beach, the point of pick up is at a distance 20 miles from the perpendicular of the line between the ship and the coastline. Once the pickup is done, the spy radios the ships captain and starts running to the point where he/she will be picked up by the speedboat. At that point the speedboat also leaves the mother ships location and proceeds towards the meeting point. The speed of the speedboat is 15 mph and the speed of the spy is 5 mph. Where should the speedboat and the spy meet in order to minimize the time between the pickup of the document and the boarding of the spy into the speedboat? You may answer the question by considering various distances between the point where the perpendicular from the ship hits the coastline and the point where the boat picks up the spy.
    : : : All numbers given above (50, 20, 15, 5) should be read from Visual basic text boxes. The user should have the option of changing those numbers. The program should produce tables with appropriate titles that display the times elapsed for each interval of the distance. Round all numbers to three decimal places. Highlight the recommended solution that solves the problem.
    : : : The interface of the VB program is to be:
    : : : - 4 textboxes for:
    : : : 1. Ship Distance
    : : : 2. Spy Distance
    : : : 3. Boat Speed
    : : : 4. Spy Speed
    : : : - A Calculate Button
    : : : - A listbox to display the results
    :
    : MarkNet
    :
    :

• : >> Show me your question he says.
    :
    : There's no problem with the amount of info given about the question. And there's no problem helping out with it.
    : But there's a massive difference between "Please help me on this part of the question because I'm stuck" and "I need the VB coding for this problem as soon as possible".
    :
    : If you don't see the difference at the moment, trust me - you will at some time in the future.
    :
    : At this late date the code is irrelevant. The answers you are getting are real. When I go to an aquaintance who is quite expert and make a request like yours the answer is "I can't give you the package" His final answer is "Think about it!" It is the same as the instructor who hands you the pencil and a piece of paper.
    :
    :
    : : Love to help= Not there yet. Love the reply - like my teacher - ask him a question and he hands you a pencil and paper- Show me your question he says.
    : : : VB or VB.Net ? And have you done any of this homework yourself yet (and are stuck). Or are you just hoping someone will do the assignment for you to hand in ? :-)
    : : : : I need the VB coding for this problem as soon as possible
    : : : :
    : : : : A spy is to pick up an important document at sea shore then be picked up by a speedboat and taken to the mother ship. The mother ship is at a distance 50 miles from the beach, the point of pick up is at a distance 20 miles from the perpendicular of the line between the ship and the coastline. Once the pickup is done, the spy radios the ships captain and starts running to the point where he/she will be picked up by the speedboat. At that point the speedboat also leaves the mother ships location and proceeds towards the meeting point. The speed of the speedboat is 15 mph and the speed of the spy is 5 mph. Where should the speedboat and the spy meet in order to minimize the time between the pickup of the document and the boarding of the spy into the speedboat? You may answer the question by considering various distances between the point where the perpendicular from the ship hits the coastline and the point where the boat picks up the spy.
    : : : : All numbers given above (50, 20, 15, 5) should be read from Visual basic text boxes. The user should have the option of changing those numbers. The program should produce tables with appropriate titles that display the times elapsed for each interval of the distance. Round all numbers to three decimal places. Highlight the recommended solution that solves the problem.
    : : : : The interface of the VB program is to be:
    : : : : - 4 textboxes for:
    : : : : 1. Ship Distance
    : : : : 2. Spy Distance
    : : : : 3. Boat Speed
    : : : : 4. Spy Speed
    : : : : - A Calculate Button
    : : : : - A listbox to display the results