Cross Devlopement for Visual C++

Hi folks!
is there any cross devlopemnt plateform available for Microsoft Visual c++;
I mean i develope my application in Visual C++ and be able to run them on embeded linux???
regards,

Comments

• Which embedded linux you are using. I know about BlueCat lite (free version) they say in their documentation they provide toolbox for VC++ for cross development. But I'm not sure that toolbox is free or not.

: Hi folks!
    : is there any cross devlopemnt plateform available for Microsoft Visual c++;
    : I mean i develope my application in Visual C++ and be able to run them on embeded linux???
    : regards,
    :

• VC++ toolbox from Lynxworks is not free, i got confirmed it........;-)
    Anything else mr jinbaba
  • : Hi folks!
    : is there any cross devlopemnt plateform available for Microsoft Visual c++;
    : I mean i develope my application in Visual C++ and be able to run them on embeded linux???
    : regards,
    :

I bet porting the code to Windows CE would require minimum effort.
    I have never used CE, so I don't know much about it, except that I laugh everytime I hear the words "Embedded Windows". :-)

Of course CE will cost money though, but I bet the result will be better than trying to get the code into Linux.
  • [b][red]This message was edited by Ding.Yiming at 2005-8-25 21:49:38[/red][/b][hr]
    Hi, Guys

I introduce a free software UML State Machine Wizard:

This wizard acts as a Visual C++ Add-in, which provides a UML hierarchical state machine programming mechanism in portable standard C for embedded systems developing and simulating in Visual C++ developer studio. Free use and embedded source code open.

Web: www.intelliwizard.com
    email: support@intelliwizard.com

: : Hi folks!
    : : is there any cross devlopemnt plateform available for Microsoft Visual c++;
    : : I mean i develope my application in Visual C++ and be able to run them on embeded linux???
    : : regards,
    : :
    :
    :
    : I bet porting the code to Windows CE would require minimum effort.
    : I have never used CE, so I don't know much about it, except that I laugh everytime I hear the words "Embedded Windows". :-)
    :
    : Of course CE will cost money though, but I bet the result will be better than trying to get the code into Linux.
    :

• Stateflow is another environment for modeling and simulating combinatorial and sequential decision logic based on [link=http://http://www.mathworks.com/products/stateflow/]state machines[/link] and flow charts. Stateflow lets you combine graphical and tabular representations, including state transition diagrams, flow charts, state transition tables, and truth tables, to model how your system reacts to events, time-based conditions, and external input signals.