I'm seeking beginning and intermediate vb programmers...

Hello,

I'm trying to find some intermediate vb programmers who wants to team up and exchange vb knowledge... And maybe, when we're experienced enough, make some kewl programs... Interrested? Mail me...

Patrick Vroegh

Comments

• : Hello,

:

: I'm trying to find some intermediate vb programmers who wants to team up and exchange vb knowledge... And maybe, when we're experienced enough, make some kewl programs... Interrested? Mail me...

:

: Patrick Vroegh

:

Patrick, We're doing that now on our board, and I would like to send you an invitation to our little corner of the world...

WWW.dimensionx-software.com. I am the moderator of the board, and we're always collaborating on different projects. There are a few beginners, and a few not so beginners, but it's not too bad for now.

URL:http://www.dimensionx-software.com

• I do some very something graphics and new interface specialties, though nothings new. But if you have a cool project and you want the other dimension, which I think I am, but then again I think alot of things that aren't, well then let me know what kinds of projects you do and i could be part of your project, just to learn some new stuff, you could check out some of my interfaces and if you like them we can work on something.