My next step...

I have learnt using the C++ language, i.e., only the syntactical use. I can use the STL. I don't know advanced/efficient algorithms. When I write my code, I do that thinking how I think about the solution. And convert in into C++ code. That is almost always the worst level of algorithm. It consumes time and memory. I want to know about advanced algorithms and apply them in my future codes. From where should I start now? Can any of you provide links or book's name?

Comments

• : I have learnt using the C++ language, i.e., only the syntactical use. I can use the STL. I don't know advanced/efficient algorithms. When I write my code, I do that thinking how I think about the solution. And convert in into C++ code. That is almost always the worst level of algorithm. It consumes time and memory. I want to know about advanced algorithms and apply them in my future codes. From where should I start now? Can any of you provide links or book's name?
    :
    [blue]Search for "design patterns" in any search engine. When constructing software there are a lot of common patterns how to implement it, so you can build your software system from these blocks. It is interesting concept.[/blue]