Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Need freeware IEEE 1394 Digital Camera Component...

hadipardishadipardis Member Posts: 134
Hi all
I am looking for a freeware DCAM component or ActiveX to capture images from IEEE 1394 digital cameras. Do you have any related Link?
Please note that there is a shareware component at www.ab-soft.com but I need the freeware one.
Thanks

Comments

• ab-softab-soft Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I can tell you for sure that our component is the only one on the market. There is another ActiveX control from Imaging Source, but it only works with a few types of cameras they sell. Our product works with every DCAM-compliant camera, and we have Delphi users who are very happy with it. If the cost is an issue here, we can discuss a discount. Please e-mail to me directly using our contact e-mail.

: Hi all
    : I am looking for a freeware DCAM component or ActiveX to capture images from IEEE 1394 digital cameras. Do you have any related Link?
    : Please note that there is a shareware component at www.ab-soft.com but I need the freeware one.
    : Thanks
    :

• hadipardishadipardis Member Posts: 134
    : Hi,
    :
    : I can tell you for sure that our component is the only one on the market. There is another ActiveX control from Imaging Source, but it only works with a few types of cameras they sell. Our product works with every DCAM-compliant camera, and we have Delphi users who are very happy with it. If the cost is an issue here, we can discuss a discount. Please e-mail to me directly using our contact e-mail.
    :
    : : Hi all
    : : I am looking for a freeware DCAM component or ActiveX to capture images from IEEE 1394 digital cameras. Do you have any related Link?
    : : Please note that there is a shareware component at www.ab-soft.com but I need the freeware one.
    : : Thanks
    : :
    :
    :
    Dear ab-soft
    I have emailed you before but I didnt give any response!!!
    Now, what is the wrong?
  • ab-softab-soft Member Posts: 2
    : : Hi,
    : : I can tell you for sure that our component is the only one on the market. There is another ActiveX control from Imaging Source, but it only works with a few types of cameras they sell. Our product works with every DCAM-compliant camera, and we have Delphi users who are very happy with it. If the cost is an issue here, we can discuss a discount. Please e-mail to me directly using our contact e-mail.
    : : : Hi all
    : : : I am looking for a freeware DCAM component or ActiveX to capture images from IEEE 1394 digital cameras. Do you have any related Link?
    : : : Please note that there is a shareware component at www.ab-soft.com but I need the freeware one.
    : : : Thanks
    : : :
    : Dear ab-soft
    : I have emailed you before but I didnt give any response!!!
    : Now, what is the wrong?
    :

I have no idea, perhaps something was wrong with our mail server. It looks like your e-mail reached us this time.