K7S5A MOTHERBOARD DRIVER CD NEEDED

My Mum's pc crashed & I had to format the hard drive etc. - she's recently moved and the motherboard driver cd is missing. It's an Elite (ECG ?) K7S5A for AMD Athlon cpu's.

If anyone has one, could I borrow it - I'll pay postage, or send a copy & I'll post a blank cd back, or even over AIM - my name is tabdabreakz - thanks!

Adam
7 Sheppey Road
Dagenham
Essex
RM9 4LJ
England
UK

Comments

• [b][red]This message was edited by blueyes at 2005-8-22 16:56:44[/red][/b][hr]
    : My Mum's pc crashed & I had to format the hard drive etc. - she's recently moved and the motherboard driver cd is missing. It's an Elite (ECG ?) K7S5A for AMD Athlon cpu's.
    :
    : If anyone has one, could I borrow it - I'll pay postage, or send a copy & I'll post a blank cd back, or even over AIM - my name is tabdabreakz - thanks!
    :
    : Adam
    : 7 Sheppey Road
    : Dagenham
    : Essex
    : RM9 4LJ
    : England
    : UK

Adam, Can't you just install Windows XP in your Mum's computer? That's what I intalled on my daughters older computer when it crashed. It had Win 98 on it and she had lost the main driver cd, so we couldn't get the modem, video or sound to work so I reformatted it and installed XP which I had from one of my new computers and all the drivers installed fine. She just had to get used to XP. Hopefully this will work for you. Good luck.

Sharon
    Fernley Nevada, USA
    :

• [b][red]This message was edited by stuart2006 at 2006-1-29 15:14:36[/red][/b][hr]
    [b][red]This message was edited by stuart2006 at 2006-1-29 15:13:52[/red][/b][hr]
    : [b][red]This message was edited by blueyes at 2005-8-22 16:56:44[/red][/b][hr]
    : : My Mum's pc crashed & I had to format the hard drive etc. - she's recently moved and the motherboard driver cd is missing. It's an Elite (ECG ?) K7S5A for AMD Athlon cpu's.
    : :
    : : If anyone has one, could I borrow it - I'll pay postage, or send a copy & I'll post a blank cd back, or even over AIM - my name is tabdabreakz - thanks!
    : : Adam
    : : 7 Sheppey Road
    : : Dagenham
    : : Essex
    : : RM9 4LJ
    : : England
    : : UK
    :
    : Adam, Can't you just install Windows XP in your Mum's computer? That's what I intalled on my daughters older computer when it crashed. It had Win 98 on it and she had lost the main driver cd, so we couldn't get the modem, video or sound to work so I reformatted it and installed XP which I had from one of my new computers and all the drivers installed fine. She just had to get used to XP. Hopefully this will work for you. Good luck.
    :
    : Sharon
    : Fernley Nevada, USA
    :
    :
    :
    : hello there i have a cd for the k7s5a motherboard as i own one my self if you are on boardband i could send it to a email address useing msn or yahoo email me back at stuartwhur_11@hotmail.com i am online all the time and i am willing to do it for ou it took me a long time to get this cd has it is a old motherboard like i have been looking at replys xp will only put in some of the drivers,as i have try this myself.stuat2006

• Thanks - but it's sorted now. Installed 2000 & it works ok.

Thanks again for your help.
  • Did you ever get a CD??? I need one too!

: My Mum's pc crashed & I had to format the hard drive etc. - she's
    : recently moved and the motherboard driver cd is missing. It's an
    : Elite (ECG ?) K7S5A for AMD Athlon cpu's.
    :
    : If anyone has one, could I borrow it - I'll pay postage, or send a
    : copy & I'll post a blank cd back, or even over AIM - my name is
    : tabdabreakz - thanks!
    :
    : Adam
    : 7 Sheppey Road
    : Dagenham
    : Essex
    : RM9 4LJ
    : England
    : UK
    :
    :

• I have the original and make a free copy. For ECS k7s5a.
    :
    : K&R All Media Productions http://www.knr.net
    248-557-8276 Ken Glaza recordav@knr.net
    K&R Forensic http://www.knrforensic.com
    888-802-0420 ken@knrforensic.com
    Michigan Recording Arts http://www.mrait.com
    248-569-9650 admin@mrait.com
    Digi Sign Design http://www.DigiSignDesign.com
    248-569-5422 admin@digisigndesign.com
    28533 Greenfield, Southfield, MI 48076