Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

JavaScript Blocker

borering_guy89borering_guy89 Member Posts: 33
I use firefox and have a Javascript stoper but some how the other day a web page opened many more web pages i have made htmls that have done so with javascript but i was wundering. How did they over come the scriptstoper?

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Member Posts: 6,349
    : I use firefox and have a Javascript stoper but some how the other day a web page opened many more web pages i have made htmls that have done so with javascript but i was wundering. How did they over come the scriptstoper?
    :
    You can find that out by looking at the source of the page. Perhaps it was done using java, VB, or some obscure meta tag.
  • borering_guy89borering_guy89 Member Posts: 33
    : : I use firefox and have a Javascript stoper but some how the other day a web page opened many more web pages i have made htmls that have done so with javascript but i was wundering. How did they over come the scriptstoper?
    : :
    : You can find that out by looking at the source of the page. Perhaps it was done using java, VB, or some obscure meta tag.
    :
    :well i have a JavaScript blocker and Firefox does not allow VBscript, iam
    :sure it was javascript i did check the soures code but i cant see to find :the site now anyone have any other ideas?