Books

Group

I'm looking to buy a few books to help me learn and become a better programmer and knowledgable. If any one can sugguest a good book to learn from, either title or author, I will greatly appreciate it.

The topics I'm looking for are:
*System Administration/Network Administration
*Web Applications ie.databases
*Blackboard
*Flash/PhotoShop/PaintShop
(*a general programming book -C, C++, UNIX)

I am search for good books that when I read them, it won't be too diffcult to learn from. There are tons of books out there, but I would just like opinions and suggestions. If you have a favorite, please, let me know.

Thanks for your time.

-=The Best Has Yet To Come=-

Comments

• : Group
    :
    : I'm looking to buy a few books to help me learn and become a better programmer and knowledgable. If any one can sugguest a good book to learn from, either title or author, I will greatly appreciate it.
    :
    : The topics I'm looking for are:
    : *System Administration/Network Administration
    : *Web Applications ie.databases
    : *Blackboard
    : *Flash/PhotoShop/PaintShop
    : (*a general programming book -C, C++, UNIX)
    :
    : I am search for good books that when I read them, it won't be too diffcult to learn from. There are tons of books out there, but I would just like opinions and suggestions. If you have a favorite, please, let me know.
    :
    : Thanks for your time.
    :
    : -=The Best Has Yet To Come=-
    :
    I would recomend...
    Macromedia Flash MX 2004 Hands-On Training by Rosanna Yeung

Steal this computer book 3 by Wallace Wang
    (only the third the first two suck but this one will tell you loads. related to the System administration topic)

C++ for Dummies by Stephen Randy Davis (its good for basic knowlage of c++, though I never put forth enough effort to learn the language its a good book)

C for Dummies by Dan Gookin (This book is also good for basic knowlage and dan gookin is the best computer writer on the face of the earth)

I've never had any books on web app or UNIX and I don't know what blackboard is, as for paint/photo shop, that depends on what program your going to be using for it, I know many good programs/books what would you be using?