Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

voice to text

hello everyone!
just wanna ask what is the best programming language should I use to convert voicet to text. Much better if I can integrate it with cellular phones. What do you think? Thanks a lot. I hope I can receive a reply. I just need it badly for our thesis. please Help me. Thanks and God bless!
anne_liberty

Comments

• IDKIDK Member Posts: 1,784
    : hello everyone!
    : just wanna ask what is the best programming language should I use to convert voicet to text. Much better if I can integrate it with cellular phones. What do you think? Thanks a lot. I hope I can receive a reply. I just need it badly for our thesis. please Help me. Thanks and God bless!
    : anne_liberty
    :
    Any language could do it, but I think there excist some source code in C++, Google around and you'll find it.

[b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]

• anne_libertyanne_liberty Member Posts: 3
    Thanks Niklas! Okei I'll try. But if you suddenly encountered other programming language regarding voice to text. Please rely it to me. Thanks a lot! God bless!

And anyone who also has an idea with converting voice to text please help me. Thanks!
    anne_liberty

: Thanks Niklas! Okei I'll try. But if you suddenly encountered other programming language regarding voice to text. Please rely it to me. Thanks a lot! God bless!
    :
    : And anyone who also has an idea with converting voice to text please help me. Thanks!
    :
    :
    I think microsoft has developed such a system...
    But I can't recall what it was called...

Try to google for it

• anne_libertyanne_liberty Member Posts: 3
    Thanks a lot Niklas! I hope you can found somethhing for me. I've been very busy because there are lots of school works. THanks for helping me. Anyway, Is Niklas your real name?
    anne_liberty

: Thanks a lot Niklas! I hope you can found somethhing for me. I've been very busy because there are lots of school works. THanks for helping me. Anyway, Is Niklas your real name?
    :
    :
    Jepp, my real name is Niklas Ulvinge, the one and only (I'll put that in my signature...)
    I also got a lot of school work, I'm 15.