Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Intercepting keyboard from another app

Ok this is the deal. I have a program that runs in the backgrouund. What this program does is that it pop up a dialog when a certin amount of keypresses has acured. Do you get me? Now I'm writing a document in say Word or WordPerfect. Now how do I collect the keys hitted?

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : Ok this is the deal. I have a program that runs in the backgrouund. What this program does is that it pop up a dialog when a certin amount of keypresses has acured. Do you get me? Now I'm writing a document in say Word or WordPerfect. Now how do I collect the keys hitted?
    :
    Set up a keyboard hook. If you search through this board, delphi demos, and help files, you should be able to find examples.
  • jobromediajobromedia Posts: 168Member
    : : Ok this is the deal. I have a program that runs in the backgrouund. What this program does is that it pop up a dialog when a certin amount of keypresses has acured. Do you get me? Now I'm writing a document in say Word or WordPerfect. Now how do I collect the keys hitted?
    : :
    : Set up a keyboard hook. If you search through this board, delphi demos, and help files, you should be able to find examples.
    :
    How can this be done? I have no clue about such issues.
  • ruliandiruliandi Posts: 15Member
    maybe, you can find usefull example from this link:

http://www.swissdelphicenter.ch/torry/showcode.php?id=1722