Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

pls help me :(

wise2005wise2005 Member Posts: 2
service type

--All--

enter ic no

Example:
760607-06-5344 or A1234567

hello..i would like to ask..im new to this javascript..how to make javascript that can change label..for my page..when user click list menu..and click 1 and 2 the page would be the same..but when the user click for 3,it will:
- change the enter ic no to enter card no
- Example: 760607-06-5344 or A1234567 to 5261142

can anybody help me..plss...than neway :)

Comments

• CyGuyCyGuy Member Posts: 312
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : : : :
    : : :
    : : : :
    :
    service type
    :
    : --All--
    : 1
    : 2
    : 3
    :
    :
    enter ic no
    :
    :

:
    Example:
    : 760607-06-5344 or A1234567
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : hello..i would like to ask..im new to this javascript..how to make javascript that can change label..for my page..when user click list menu..and click 1 and 2 the page would be the same..but when the user click for 3,it will:
    : - change the enter ic no to enter card no
    : - Example: 760607-06-5344 or A1234567 to 5261142
    :
    : can anybody help me..plss...than neway :)
    :
    :
    [green]in place of the line: enter ic no you will want a javascript function, defined in the header, that will include:...option.value the function should have an if-then or select logic to put the document.write("enter ic number" on the form.table[/green]
  • wise2005wise2005 Member Posts: 2

: :
    : [green]in place of the line: enter ic no you will want a javascript function, defined in the header, that will include:...option.value the function should have an if-then or select logic to put the document.write("enter ic number" on the form.table[/green]
    :
    can anybody show me how to do the javascript..im quite dumb bout this
  • CyGuyCyGuy Member Posts: 312
    :
    : : [green]in place of the line: enter ic no you will want a javascript function, defined in the header, that will include:...option.value the function should have an if-then or select logic to put the document.write("enter ic number" on the form.table[/green]
    : can anybody show me how to do the javascript..im quite dumb bout this
    :
    maybe an application developer. I would love to help one learn, but people get paid to do this sort of thing. I have a test this comming week, but if you have a specific question I will help, I am nU-B 2, if I can.