WxWidgets

Hi every body.I have just seen wxwidgets and downloaded it ,but i don't know how to use it.Could someone please help me????

Comments

• : Hi every body.I have just seen wxwidgets and downloaded it ,but i don't know how to use it.Could someone please help me????
    :

try google
  • : Hi every body.I have just seen wxwidgets and downloaded it ,but i don't know how to use it.Could someone please help me????
    :

There is a book on wxWidgets that came out last summer. It is a pretty decent book, and is cheap on Amazon(~$30). Although, it assumes you have a decent grasp of C++, which is more then fair, IMO.

If you can't/don't want to get the book, try www.wxwidgets.org.

[italic][blue]Just my 2 bits[/blue][/italic]

:

I highly recommend using wxWidgets. I find it much better than MFC -- and it is cross-platform.

The wx web-site includes instructions for how to download and build it. The sample programs (and there are many) should be of great help in getting you started. They will be built along with the library, so you should be able to run them immediately. Copy and modify these to become comfortable.

You will probably get more (and more immediate) help if you post wxWidgets questions directly to the wx message board (also on the web-site). That board is very friendly and helpful, too.

Matthew.