Adding numbers in a list

yeah i have a list in my form. and whenever i click on something example a number it goes to the list... now i need to find out how to add up all those numbers in that 1 list...i know its something to do with Dim ........any help?

Comments

• : yeah i have a list in my form. and whenever i click on something example a number it goes to the list... now i need to find out how to add up all those numbers in that 1 list...i know its something to do with Dim ........any help?
    :
    [red]need to know the name of the list, or more specifically the name of the array that the list is enumerated in. using visual basic?
  • : : yeah i have a list in my form. and whenever i click on something example a number it goes to the list... now i need to find out how to add up all those numbers in that 1 list...i know its something to do with Dim ........any help?
    : :
    : [red]need to know the name of the list, or more specifically the name of the array that the list is enumerated in. using visual basic?
    :

my list is called List2 and i want to add up all the stuff to Label1
  • : : : yeah i have a list in my form. and whenever i click on something example a number it goes to the list... now i need to find out how to add up all those numbers in that 1 list...i know its something to do with Dim ........any help?
    : : :
    : : [red]need to know the name of the list, or more specifically the name of the array that the list is enumerated in. using visual basic?
    : :
    :
    : my list is called List2 and i want to add up all the stuff to Label1
    :

Have you been gien the way to do this yet been kind of tarty on this site. help you out if need the info ok

bob cobol99@yahoo.com