Sr. Software Engineer, .Net, C#, Core position starting a new release
Location: Austin, TX
- Leading edge software product development, first of its kind
- Product is well positioned in a fast growing emerging market
- Strategic partner include Cisco Corporation
- Revenue increasing every quarter, doubling
- Very good cash position with another round of funding coming
- Over 3 years in business and poised for rapid growth
- Excellent work environment with senior staff
- 100% growth in staff in the last year
- Become part of a team developing a world class commercial software product
- Core product development position
- Architect, design and develop software
- Opportunity to start at the beginning of a new release
- Front-end to back- end development
- Senior level software development skills, 8+ years of experience
- Microsoft platform development, .Net, Windows 32
- C#, C++
- Strong multi-threaded experience
- A demonstrated history of commercial software development.
- Experience in any of the following; data bases, sockets, network protocols etc.
- Enterprise software
- Expertise in network performance and troubleshooting techniques.
- Event-driven GUI programming.
- Knowledge of and design of failover, redundancy, and clustering techniques.
- Use and diagnosis of telephony protocols
Salary: 90k- 110k + Stock Options
No relocation assitance.
Must be a perm resident or US citizen
972-407-1900 x 21