C program in VxWorks

[b][red]This message was edited by Lilt at 2006-1-14 14:58:1[/red][/b][hr]
Hi,
I'm trying to write a code for a traffic light control where red would delay for 10secs, Amber for 4 secs and Green for 15secs and the cycle starts over again. Please Does any one have a code for traffic lights control that I can work on. My program will be working in VxWorks platform (Tornado - Real time operating system)

Thank you ;-)

Comments

• : [b][red]This message was edited by Lilt at 2006-1-14 14:58:1[/red][/b][hr]
    : Hi,
    : I'm trying to write a code for a traffic light control where red would delay for 10secs, Amber for 4 secs and Green for 15secs and the cycle starts over again. Please Does any one have a code for traffic lights control that I can work on. My program will be working in VxWorks platform (Tornado - Real time operating system)
    :
    : Thank you ;-)
    :
    :
    :
    Hi,

First of all, let me know the target board you are using for the development. Or going to analyse it in simulator itself.

Assuming that you know basic programming in vxworks, create tasks, with different priorities, sorted according to the glow of light, now put these three tasks in a continous loop, (for, while). Let me know more details about the project, i can guide you further.

regards,
    saroj kumar