Hi. I'm new to this Python language and I've been doing this project for the last two weeks:
Write an n-stepped encryption program.
This is a little different from what I told you in class, so follow these instructions.
The user should be able to set the number of steps that the encoding algorithm uses.
The program should only encrypt upper-case letters, spaces and numbers (any other character in the message should remain unencrypted).
The user should create a text file with an unencrypted message. The program should create a second text file, which is the encrypted message.
1. write a function encrypt that takes in a string and a step and implements an n-step encryption algorithm, returning the result
2. write a load function, that reads in all the data in a file
3. write a write function, that writes a string to a file
4. Write a program flow based around these functions
5. Write a program, using functions 1 through 3, to accomplish the assignment.
AND I'M STILL EXPERIENCING PRBLEMS.This is what I've come up with so far:
for char in string:
Can someone please help me. It's due on Monday.